Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Holy moly, its about stinkin' time. Over the last several months I've had such a rough go with computers. But now I'm extremely happy to say that I'm back in business! Its been a long road and I'm so glad its finally over. I can't wait to post all the fun things that we've done over the last little while. I hope to get started soon but not tonight. I mostly wanted to say HI to Em and Annette because I've been sayin' as soon as I got the internet I would post a note. The guy came over this mornin' and hooked me up! Yea for me! Anyhow, have a good night ya'll, we'll talk to ya soon!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Shelby is that you? Holy Crap!! I guess it's about time! I am glad you got your computer back!

Beth said...

HEYYYY Where is my special shout out????
Beth

Emily said...

yay!!! I'm sooo happy youre back in the internet world. Love ya!
Em